Re: CORS

From: Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 03:03:16 +0800
To: tink@tink.uk, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
> Chaals already posted a reminder about politeness and acceptable behaviour
> [1]. The Web Platform chairs prefer not to remove people from public-webapps
> unless it's necessary, but we will if we have to.
>
> Words like "stupid", and phrases like "incompetant professional", are not
> acceptable when referring to other people. Please be respectful, even if you
> disagree with someone's technical position.
>
> Léonie, on behalf of the WebPlat co-chairs
> [1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2017OctDec/0022.html
You are telling me people are very weak, can be hurt very easily.
I am sorry since I am from low society so I did not pay much attention
to the words.
Let's focus on the issue itself.

If anyone think the approach I proposed is stupid, I am expecting
she/he can tell me straight forward:
what you proposed is stupid because of #1...., #2......
And I will appreciate the feedback to the point. I would not get hurt
since I do not assign much value or power to those words.

with best regards
Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping詹华平)
twitter: https://twitter.com/jackzhp/with_replies