Re: CORS

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:30:46 +0100
To: "Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping)" <jackiszhp@gmail.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Chaals already posted a reminder about politeness and acceptable
behaviour [1]. The Web Platform chairs prefer not to remove people from
public-webapps unless it's necessary, but we will if we have to.

Words like "stupid", and phrases like "incompetant professional", are
not acceptable when referring to other people. Please be respectful,
even if you disagree with someone's technical position.

Léonie, on behalf of the WebPlat co-chairs
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2017OctDec/0022.html