Re: Intent to migrate: Intersection Observers

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 09:13:42 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 22/08/2017 17:42, Léonie Watson wrote:
> The Intersection Observers specification [1] was recently added to the
> WebPlat charter. This is to let you know we'll be migrating it from WICG
> space into WebPlat space on Github.

This has been done and the repo is here:
https://github.com/w3c/IntersectionObserver/

We've also added the Intersection Observer and Static Range
specifications to the WebPlat publication status page:
https://www.w3.org/WebPlatform/WG/PubStatus

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk Carpe diem