Re: Call for Wide Review of IMSC 1.0.1 WD for Web Platform Working Group

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:56:44 +0100
To: tink@tink.uk, chaals@yandex-team.ru, lwatson@paciellogroup.com, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, adrianba@microsoft.com, Xiaoqian (Cindy) Wu (吴小倩) <xiaoqian@w3.org>, public-webapps@w3.org, public-html@w3.org
Cc: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Léonie,

Web Platform Working Group is listed in our Timed Text Working Group
Charter, as a group with dependencies/coordination.
https://www.w3.org/2016/05/timed-text-charter.html

Therefore we must request Wide Review to this group.

If we don't get feedback from the Web Platform Working Group before 7th
May, the TTWG will consider that there are no issues regarding this group.

Is that OK ?

Thierry.