Re: Call for Wide Review of IMSC 1.0.1 WD for Web Platform Working Group

Thanks for asking WebPlat to review this Thierry. We don't review specs
collectively, but if any member of the WG has time and/or interest
they're encouraged to do so individually.

I will forward your request to public-html@ also.

Léonie
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem