Requesting Security IG review of Microdata

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:40:03 +0100
To: public-web-security@w3.org
Cc: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello Sam & the Security IG,

The WebPlat WG would welcome your review of the Microdata specification
[1], as we head towards CR.

To help make the review as easy as possible, we've documented all
substantive changes in the Changes section of the spec [2].

We're pursuing an energetic timeline for publication, so we'd appreciate
comments no later than 28th July (sooner if at all possible). As usual,
please file any issues on Github [3].

Thank you, as always, for your help.

Léonie.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-microdata-20170626/