Possible re-charter of the Web Platform Working Group

Dear Web Platform WG,

The following message was posted to the public-new-work mailing list
today [1] announcing the possible re-chartering of the Web Platform
Working Group to add two new deliverables (Intersection Observers
and Static Range).

The notice also considers moving Service Worker and Background Sync
into a new Service Workers working group.

Public comments on these proposals should be made in the GitHub repos
for the two charter drafts [2,3].

The chairs are particularly interested in any *technical* feedback from
WG members about the adoption of the Intersection Observers and Static
Range specs onto the Recommendation track.

For the chairs,

Adrian.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017May/0006.html
[2] https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/