Re: CFC notice: Move Microdata to FPWD

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:29:02 +0100
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 07/04/2017 18:57, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Please note: this CFC has been extended until Monday 17 April 2017.

[...]

> The CFC is available here:
> https://github.com/w3c/microdata/issues/7

This CFC received multiple expressions of support and one objection.

We have responded to the objection on the CFC, but in summary it relates
to a matter of process that was addressed during the WebPlat charter
review last year. As such it is out of scope for this CFC.

The CFC passes and we will begin the process of publishing the First
Public Working Draft (FPWD) of Microdata.

  Léonie.

Léonie
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem