Re: Update on IndexedDB-2

I landed a minimal update to accommodate #170 - but we're expecting further
changes on the HTML side to StructuredSerialize that will require more
updates to IndexedDB, induced by integrating WASM into the platform -
SharedArrayBuffers (see also #152) and WebAssembly.Modules have
requirements that expose differences in behavior between simply passing
data between contexts and storing it. Reconciling the WHATWG and W3C
versions of HTML here is tracked as https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/829
- but again there's likely to be more churn.

Other than that... now is as good a time as any to take another snapshot of
the IndexedDB-2 ED and get reviews by a wider audience.