Planning for TPAC

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 15:15:59 +0100
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello WebPlat,

It's time to start planning for TPAC: 6th to 10th November 2017, in
Burlingame (San Francisco) California.

If you'd like meeting time to discuss the spec(s) you're working on,
please let us know ASAP. We need to have a basic plan figured out within
the next 4 weeks.

Please let us know:

1. Who will meet.

The name of the TF and/or the name of the spec(s) you'd like to meet about.

2. Time needed.

The amount of time you'd like to meet for. We'll start with quarter day
blocks of time, and break it down further if we need to.

3. Number of people.

The number of people likely to attend. This will obviously be a guess at
this stage, but it will help us make sure we have enough space.

4. Liaisons.

Any other WG, TF or groups that you'd like to liaise with during your
meeting.

5. Meeting conflicts.

Any other meetings that we should avoid conflicting with in the schedule.

Thanks
Léonie.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem