Re: A FileSystem API for the web

Agree with Feross, sometimes you want files, not db entries. E.g. to
rendezvous with other processes on filenames.

It strikes me as very odd that we have the webkit-prefixed Entries API
under way without WebKit support. What do Apple folks intend to support? If
not support Entries API, then can we regroup and get everyone to favor one
reasonably complete (and unprefixed) plan?

/be