Service worker F2F March/April 2017

From: Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 14:14:06 +0000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
We're starting to organise the next service worker face-to-face meeting.

When: Late March / Early April, across 2 days.

Where: One of Tokyo/Seoul/Singapore.

Agenda: Anything that comes up between now and then, but I imagine we'll be
looking at foreign-fetch, maybe background-fetch too.

I'll report back when we have more concrete plans, but if this is on your
"must attend" list let me know. Our meetings cover a lot of implementation
detail, but if fetch groups and environment settings objects get you out of
bed in the morning, you'll fit right in.