RE: Telecon / meeting on first week of April for Web Components

For a telecon, we can create a WebEx instance if that would be useful? Let
me know the date/time (UTC), and we'll get it sorted.

For an F2F, we'll need to post notice of the date/venue at least eight weeks
in advance [1]. Let me know the date(s)/venue, and we can do that too.

Léonie.
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2016JanMar/0043.html