Re: Meeting at TPAC - need to plan space.

Sadly, I will be unable to attend in person this year but I pray there is
someone out there willing to go into bat for the following HTML5 epoch
defining functionality: -

Background Web App GeoLocation: - "Vanguard of an Orwellian dystopia" or
simply "Essential, life-enriching, reality augmentation of the human
condition?" - How W3C standards regulation has managed to thread the needle
of personal privacy protection and civil liberties.

I see no reason why this should not be the Lisbon TPAC "keynote", and the
TABERNA Web-App's ability to track opt-in conference members between
sessions is sure to be a hoot!

As of last night Jake Archibald is penciled in for the keynote but it's not
too late to throw your hat in the ring!

Cometh the hour . . .

Cheers Richard Maher