Re: Apple will host Re: Custom Elements meeting will be 25th Jan (not 29th)

Hi Kochi, and all,

The remote participation information of the 25th Jan Web Components meeting is available:
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/25janWC.md#logistics <https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/25janWC.md#logistics>

- VoIP: Join WebEx meeting (via https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me4b93a7982bfcc65aec97d2fa899e787), Password [1] Required.
- Phone: +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number), 645770213 (access code).

Thanks.

--
xiaoqian

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2016Jan/0079.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2016Jan/0079.html>