Re: [webvr] [gamepad] Missing VRPose for tracked controllers

Position/Orientation/Acceleration can always be reported as NULL, so that's
what I would expect from controllers that don't support a particular pose
value. That's a bit of a pain to use for feature detection purposes,
though, so maybe a more explicit caps would be nice?

As for determining what the controllers are relative to, that's a good
question. We'll have the vrDisplayID for controllers that are associated
with an HMD, which I think implies that they're in the same space as the
HMD. Not sure what makes sense for, say, a Wii controller. Pitch and Roll
are always relative to gravity, but Yaw probably just initializes to
whatever position the user started with.