[manifest] Status

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:43:52 -0400
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
(please cc me if you want a response from me. I don't subscribe to *any* mailing lists anymore.)

On October 22, 2015 at 6:32:44 PM, Arthur Barstow (art.barstow@gmail.com) wrote:
> what,  if anything, is blocking the spec's progression;

No blockers. Just waiting on implementations.

> what, if anything,  do you need from the group/staff/chairs to help the spec make progress;

Not much... reviews, comments, PRs etc. are always nice tho.

> what is the status and plan for the test suite; what is the rough timeline
> for the next publication;

The spec is auto published whenever we commit stuff. However, if you mean, "when will it progress to CR?", I would hope sometime next year. Chrome already implements the spec, and Gecko too... we should hopefully see it being used in Gecko-based products in Q1 2015 (fingers crossed!).

> what data in [PubStatus] needs to be updated;
> etc.

None.