[admin] Request for Spec Status and Plans; deadline Oct 25

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:32:41 -0400
To: "Hallvord R. M. Steen" <hsteen@mozilla.com>, Arun Ranganathan <arun@arunranga.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Ted Mielczarek <ted@mozilla.com>, Scott Graham <scottmg@google.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Kenneth R Christiansen <kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com>, Michael van Ouwerkerk <mvanouwerkerk@google.com>, Martin Thomson <mt@mozilla.com>, Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@chromium.org>, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>, Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi WebPlatform/WebApps,

The To: list includes Editors that are not registered for next week's
[f2f] meeting but others are welcome to reply ...

Editors - I expect next week's meeting will include the traditional
"round robin" of spec status and plans. As such, if you are an Editor
and will *not* attend the meeting, please provide a short status and
plans for your spec (as Joshua did earlier this week for IDBv2).  More
specifically, I think the main points of interest are: what, if
anything, is blocking the spec's progression; what, if anything, do you
need from the group/staff/chairs to help the spec make progress; what is
the status and plan for the test suite; what is the rough timeline for
the next publication; what data in [PubStatus] needs to be updated; etc.

I believe the following specs will not have Editor representation at the
meeting:

* Clipboard API and events
* File API
* Filesystem API
* Gamepad
* Manifest for a web application
* Packaging on the web
* Pointer Lock
* Push API
* Quota Management API
* Screen Orientation API
* WebIDL (2nd Ed)
* Custom Elements
* HTML Imports

(Please feel free to change the Subject: header to include your spec's
shortname f.ex. "[clipboard] Status".)

-Thanks, ArtB

[f2f]
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_26>