Re: Making progress with items in Web Platform Re: App-to-App interaction APIs - one more time, with feeling

Le 17/10/2015 17:58, Chaals McCathie Nevile a écrit :
> Aymeric, that could apply to you to - and in fact the requirement to
> behave courteously is a general one for this list and others of the Web
> Platform WG

Replying only to this for now, you don't know what you are talking about
and don't try to give lessons about things you don't know, courtesy is
something that other people should learn on this list.

And don't change the initial subject of this thread or open a new one.

But don't worry, unlike other people on this list, I will always remain
polite.

Now, please discontinue this thread and let's talk the original one.

I would like to know what inspired W3C folks think about what I wrote,
this is short but everything is in there.

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass