Re: Proposal: CSS WG / WebApps Joint Meeting for Shadow DOM Styling

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 8:19 AM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> On 9/28/15, 4:49 PM, "rniwa@apple.com on behalf of Ryosuke Niwa" <rniwa@apple.com> wrote:
>
> Chaals, Art,
>
> Do you have a time preference for this? We’ve got one vote for Tuesday afternoon, but I think Monday afternoon could work as well.
>
> I see that the WebApps WG has a larger person-estimate on the schedule page - if that translates to a larger room, the CSSWG people could troop over to you. Or we could host interested people in the CSSWG room. What do you think?
>
> Ryosuke,
>
> We now have “Shadow DOM Styling” on the CSSWG agenda for TPAC [1]. It would help if you could add more detail on the particular issues you’d like ironed out.

Thanks!  I've added tentative agenda on https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Potential_Agenda_Topics <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Potential_Agenda_Topics> since I don't seem to have edit permissions on https://wiki.csswg.org/planning/tpac-2015

- R. Niwa