Re: Tests for new shadow DOM API

Yeah, many of them are still relevant, and I'm working on removing/fixing
obsolete tests (but slowly :).

The most relevant change needed right now is renaming all
"createShadowRoot" to "attachShadow",
which is mechanical, and otherwise all shadow DOM tests are irrelevant ;)

These tests were written a long time ago, so there is definitely lack of
tests for the spec that is
added afterwards.  Some can be modified to adapt the new spec, but we
seriously need tests
for newly-added/modified spec in v1 (notably, <slot> etc.).

So feel free to add new tests, but for existing ones, please leave as they
are, and I'll triage them.
If you are certain that any test is obsolete or irrelevant, please make a
pull request and ping me.

--
Takayoshi Kochi