Re: Custom Element Action Items?

As for Custom Elements, I think the following is one of the Action Items:
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/287

Could someone add a missing action item to GitHub Issues if it exists?

As for the Shadow DOM spec, I'm updating the spec so that it adapts the
Slots and other changes which we agreed:
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/commits/gh-pages/spec/shadow/

ETA is the end of this month, excluding other V1 issues which have not been
contentious bits so far.