[charter] What is the plan for Streams API?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:13:01 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>, Feras Moussa <feras.moussa@hotmail.com>
On 7/30/15 8:46 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> <http://w3c.github.io/charter-html/group-charter.html>

The WebApps + HTML WG draft charter says the following about WebApps'
Streams API:

[[
Streams API <https://w3c.github.io/streams-api/>
    An API for representing a stream of data in web applications.
]]

I believe the previously agreed "plan of record" for this spec was to
create an API on top of <https://streams.spec.whatwg.org/>. Is that
still something this group wants to do, and if so, who can commit to
actually doing the work, in particular: editing, implementation, and
test suite?

If we no longer have committed resources for doing the above tasks then
this spec should be removed from the draft charter.

-Thanks, AB