Re: Async Image -> ImageData conversion

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:48:07 -0700
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 6/19/15 5:43 AM, Ashley Gullen wrote:
> I've not done this before, so I've no idea if this is the right/useful
> approach, but I drafted a spec for it here:
>
> https://www.scirra.com/labs/specs/imagedata-blob-extensions.html
>
> Let me know if you have any feedback on this.

Ashley,

I assume the relevant link is now
<https://www.scirra.com/labs/specs/imagebitmap-conversion-extensions.html>,
right?

I'm trying to understand where the methods are being added.  The IDL
says "partial interface ImageBitmapConversion" but there is no current
ImageBitmapConversion interface I'm aware of.  Is this supposed to be
"partial interface ImageBitmap"?

-Boris