URL bugs and next steps

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:25:18 -0400
To: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Ted O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, David.Walp@microsoft.com, d@domenic.me, simon.sapin@exyr.org, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
[resending with Anne and public-webapps. I was asked to add both and
forgot. Apologizes for the omission]

Things haven't been moving at fixing the bugs in the URL specification.
Sam has circulated a list of issues but did not receive much feedback. I
figured the best way to understand to make progress would be to have a
call so we can figure out the path forward and how we're going to fix
the specification and the implementations.

I create a doodle at
   http://doodle.com/r6h68swhyq86k2r4

If you can attend, this would be helpful to make progress.

Thank you in advance,

Philippe