Re: Custom Elements: is=""

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:50:57 -0700
To: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Cc: LĂ©onie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Folks,

I agree with Anne that we've been having a somewhat circular re-discovery
of the pros/cons here. I believe that the best way to address this is to
capture all of these points in one doc -- this would be a just a little
extra work for the current participants, but super awesome for the future
folk.

For example, Domenic started such a doc for another custom elements
contentious bit:
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/blob/gh-pages/proposals/Why-Upgrades.md.
Please help break the cycle of re-discovery :)

:DG<