Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?

I think the problem we have to solve is:

Problem: "Given that we have a list of nodes, what's the best way to select
nodes from the list? We can give any *hint* to the nodes beforehand if we
wish."

Is this a correct problem statement? I think we don't have to limit our
answers to this problem by the current select and the content-slot.
Any better ideas can be acceptable, I think.

The hint we can use is:

- tag name
- id attribute
- class attribute
- any other attributes. (Okay to have a dedicated attribute, such as
'content-slot')
- The position of the node in the list
- Other status, such as ":focused" (in CSS's terminology)
- Anything else?

I think the current <content select>  has been there in the spec for a long
time. No one hasn't spent much time on thinking a replacement of it until
recently.
I hope that this discussion might be a good opportunity to get an agreement
between us.