Re: Stability of Widget DigSig

[ + Marcos and Frederick ]

Hi Andrew,

The group stopped working on XML Digital Signature for Widgets several
years ago and there is no plan to resume work (except to process errata
as required).

Marcos, Frederick - this spec's namespace document includes the
following statement:

[[
<http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets-digsig/>

Implementers should be aware that this document is not stable.
]]

Any objections from you or anyone else to remove this statement?

-Thanks, ArtB