Re: Shadow DOM: state of the distribution API

I'm wondering how we should estimate the performance impact of these
proposals.

In the era of Web Components, I expect that one page has 1k Web Components.
The page must work without any significant noticeable performance
regression, compared to a page which doesn't use Web Components. That's our
bottom line.

In the current distribution model, I expect we can achieve this goal,
thanks to the lazy evaluation of distribution.

Is there any plan how we should evaluate these proposals in terms of
performance primitives?