Re: Imperative API for Node Distribution in Shadow DOM (Revisited)

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 9:01 PM, Hayato Ito <hayato@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks, however, we're talking about https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2015AprJun/0442.html.

Ah, I think there was some miscommunication there. I don't think anyone is claiming that the current spec results in interop issues. The currently spec'ed timing is only problematic when we try to invoke an author-defined callback at that moment. If we never added an imperative API or an imperative API we add don't invoke user code at the currently spec'ed timing, we don't have any interop problem.

- R. Niwa