Re: XMLHttpRequest and timing of upload events

From: Hallvord Reiar Michaelsen Steen <hsteen@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:00:05 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Anne,
sorry to be late at responding - just going through some E-mail I didn't
have time to understand and respond to before..

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> Because redirects are atomic, we cannot dispatch loadend events and
> such on the XMLHttpRequestUpload class.

Does this change mean we can no longer send 'loadend' on the upload object?
How is a script supposed to know when the upload phase is finished, then?
Isn't this a functionality we should try to keep - or am I just
misunderstanding what you meant here..?
-Hallvord