Re: Mozilla and the Shadow DOM

From: Wilson Page <wilsonpage@me.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:07:04 +0100
To: Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@chromium.org>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is an interesting approach that didn't occur to me! Similar to Anne's
concerns, this would require you to have more knowledge of the internals of
the super-class component. If you own both components then this is fine.

Also if this means we can remove a complex piece from the spec to help
reach consensus, great! :)

Wilson