Re: PSA: publishing new WD of File API on April 21

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:14:24 -0400
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
On 4/15/15 3:54 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 15 April 2015 at 07:26, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> * This spec is now using Github <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/>
>>
>> That repo is actually <https://github.com/w3c/FileAPI/>.
>
> Since the most obvious github.io link is currently broken, would it
> make sense to move Overview.html to index.html?

That would be fine with me (we've already done that for a few specs
we've recently migrated to Github) and it seems like a reasonable `best
practice` to follow.

>   Does the name
> Overview.html hold special meaning?

We'll have to ask the Editors and I believe Jonas is OOO now and Arun is
part-time. I filed an Issue so they can provide some input and if I
don't hear otherwise from them, I'll plan to make the filename change
before the new WD is published.

-Thanks, AB