PSA: publishing new WD of File API on April 21

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:23:19 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

A new Working Draft publication of File API is planned for April 21
using the following version as the basis:

  <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/TR.html>

If anyone has any major concerns about this, please reply right away.

A few notes about this spec:

* This spec is now using Github <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/> and the
ED is <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/Overview.html>. PRs are welcome and
encouraged. (I think it would be useful if this spec used ReSpec and if
anyone can help with that port, please do contact me.)

* The permissions of the spec's now obsolete CVS repository will be set
to read-only.

* After the Editors copy the open Bugzilla bugs [1] to Github Issues (or
the last open Bugzilla bug is closed), the spec's Bugzilla component
will be marked `Historical` and set to read-only.

-Thanks, ArtB

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?component=File%20API&list_id=54713&product=WebAppsWG&resolution=--->