Re: WebIDL Plans

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:44:00 +0200
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org> wrote:
> We are planning to move WebIDL forward to REC, here is the plan to achieve that:

Who is "we"? Apparently this wasn't even discussed with the editors.
Why would such a thing even be discussed in private?

There's still a lot of outstanding bug reports asking for breaking
changes to syntax that would prevent any kind of stabilization. And I
feel pretty strongly we need to fix them as we keep getting feedback
that IDL is hard to comprehend.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/