Invited expert introduction

From: Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:12:02 +0100
To: "Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hey,
just a short note about myself and my interests relating to web standards:

I first became interested in web standards in connection with the concepts
set up for CSS fragmentation and I spent about a year developing a CSS
Regions based book layouting javascript app named "BookJS".

Now I have spent the past two years mainly dealing with contenteditable
based web editors, and particularly adding complex elements such as
footnotes and non-editable citations/formulas to the text flow without
reimplementing the caret and all editing commands themselves (type
Codemirror or Aloha Editor). This is why I am mainly active in the editing
task force group.

--
Johannes Wilm
Fidus Writer