Re: CfC: publish WG Note of UI Events; deadline November 14

On 11/21/14 8:43 AM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 09:44 -0500, Arthur Barstow wrote:

>>> My proposal would be to update UI Events with the latest editor's
>>> draft of DOM Level 3 Events (title renamed, of course) and have the
>>> DOM Level 3 Events URL redirect to UI Events. That would communicate
>>> clearly what happened.
>> Yves, Philippe - can Anne's proposal be done?
> I'm not aware of any reason that would prevent us from doing so.

Hi Travis, Gary, Philippe,

Since Anne's proposal hasn't been implemented, what exactly is the plan
for these two specs?

There is also a related proposal "DOM L3 Events Input Events Work to the
Editing Task Force" by Ben [Ben] and followup by Gary [Gary].

What do you recommend here, i.e., Who is going to do What and When?

-Thanks, ArtB

[Ben]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014OctDec/0575.html>
[Gary]