Re: [Push-API] Browser Implementation

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:41:35 -0500
To: Daniel Bevenius <daniel.bevenius@gmail.com>, public-webapps@w3.org

On 12/5/14 6:19 AM, Daniel Bevenius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to find a browser build that support the Push-API but
> failed. I was wondering if anyone on this list could point me to a
> revision/build that I might be able to build and try out.

Hi Daniel,

FYI, there are related Intent to Implement threads on the [blink-dev]
and [mozilla.dev.platform] lists.

I don't know the latest status of either of these implementations and
would appreciate updates on these, as well as any other Push API
implementations.

-Thanks, AB

[blink-dev]
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!searchin/blink-dev/push/blink-dev/GLXyXABvA_0/MYPeVxxfGfcJ>