Re: What I am missing

Well .. it would be a "all scripts signed" or "no script signed" kind of
a deal. You can download malicious code everywhere - not only as
scripts. Signed code doesn't protect against malicious or bad code. It
only guarantees that the code is actually from the the certificate owner
.. and has not been altered without the signers consent.

Michaela