Re: =[xhr]

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:52:32 +0100
To: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Cc: Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>, Rui Prior <rprior@dcc.fc.up.pt>, "Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:45 AM, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me> wrote:
> That would be very sad. There are many servers that will not accept chunked upload (for example Amazon S3).

The only way I could imagine us doing this is by setting the
Content-Length header value through an option (not through Headers)
and by having the browser enforce the specified length somehow. It's
not entirely clear how a browser would go about that. Too many bytes
could be addressed through a transform stream I suppose, too few
bytes... I guess that would just leave the connection hanging. Not
sure if that is particularly problematic.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/