RE: CfC: publish WG Note of XHR Level 2; deadline November 14

From: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:46:02 +0000
To: "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
From: chaals@yandex-team.ru [mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru]

> That doesn't work with the way W3C manages its work and paper trails.

I guess I was just inspired by Mike Smith earlier saying something along the lines of "don't let past practice constrain your thinking as to what can be done in this case," and was hopeful we could come to the even-more-optimal solution.

In any case, maybe we could also add <meta name="robots" contents="noindex"> to this and previous drafts?