Re: CfC: publish WG Note of UI Events; deadline November 14

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:36:03 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone has comments or concerns about this CfC, please reply by November
> 14 at the latest.

My concern is that we previously agreed that UI Events would be a much
more suitable name for the contents of DOM Level 3 Events. But we
would keep using DOM Level 3 Events because it would be done quickly
and then we'd move on to UI Events. As we now know we did not finish
DOM Level 3 Events quickly. So I would like us to abandon that name
and settle on UI Events.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/