Re: WebApps-ACTION-734: Start cfc to publish ui events as a "gutted" wg note

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:10:42 +0100
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: Web Applications Working Group <public-webapps@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, "garykac@google.com" <garykac@google.com>
On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Travis Leithead
<travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
> We should have a plan for the bugzilla component (there are some good "future" bugs logged there). Would the bugzilla component stay open? Would we need to move the bugs to D3E otherwise? (We can mark them future, or something to distinguish them.)

What's the context for this new plan?

What draft is going to define event constructors? When are we going to
see the hit testing part of mouse events defined? What draft will
integrate with the event loop model and deal with relative ordering of
the events and which happen as part of the same task and which as part
of a distinct task, etc?

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/