Re: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

The MSE spec doesn't reference the updated version of the spec. I
intentionally pinned it to the Nov 05, 2013 version of that spec so that we
didn't have broken references while the Streams spec was being reworked.

I have been chatting with Domenic about how to integrate the new Streams
APIs with MSE. I'm still trying to digest the whole spec and I'm trying to
come up with a proposal that will fit naturally in with the direction that
spec is going.

At this point it may just be better to remove appendStream() and its
related algorithms from the MSE spec since I don't believe any other
browser is going to implement the old Streams API. I can then file a bug to
track work on adding support for the new Streams API. In my opinion, that
is the best way to track the reality of the current situation.

Aaron