Re: FileSystem API Comments

David is correct.

There certainly are use cases for having Webapps share data. Not just data
in filesystem's, but also structured data stored in something like
localStorage or IndexedDB.

However this filesystem API proposal does not address those use cases.

If someone would like to come up with a proposal for data sharing between
Webapps they should feel free to do so. Such a proposal would need to also
include a description of a security model.

But again, the current proposal does not address that use case.

/ Jonas