RE: Push API and Service Workers

From: Shijun Sun <shijuns@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:21:16 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, John Mellor <johnme@google.com>
CC: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Nikhil Marathe <nsm.nikhil@gmail.com>, "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:27 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> If we want to take advantage of this opportunity, perhaps you
> should first flesh out specific issue(s) to discuss, and then try to agree on a time
> + day slot in advance of the meeting.

Thanks Arthur for the suggestion.

I think we can take a half hour timeslot to discuss the E2E flow for the RTC scenarios using push messages.  The goal is to make sure we understand the steps and options in the whole E2E story.  If this is a right topic and there is enough interest in the group, I can set up a Doodle to help us pick the timeslot.