From: Michael van Ouwerkerk [mailto:mvanouwerkerk@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:58 AM
To: Anne van Kesteren
Cc: Brian Kardell; public-webapps@w3c.org
Subject: Re: [Push] one or many

I filed an issue regarding the term webapp:
https://github.com/w3c/push-api/issues/77

/m

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Michael van Ouwerkerk <mvanouwerkerk@google.com<mailto:mvanouwerkerk@google.com>> wrote:
Indeed, the spec is currently inconsistent about registrations. The current intention is to have one per ServiceWorkerRegistration (i.e. per service worker). See for more details and discussion:
https://github.com/w3c/push-api/issues/71

The term webapp does seem a bit odd to me. It's really just a web page. Is there a reusable concept I can link to for that?

/m

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl<mailto:annevk@annevk.nl>> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com<mailto:bkardell@gmail.com>> wrote:
> They do define it in the spec at least[1], but I don't see how it can
> mean both things.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/push-api/#dfn-webapp

That's not a definition that means anything. As I said, it's not grounded.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/