Re: [Push] one or many

From: Michael van Ouwerkerk <mvanouwerkerk@google.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 19:52:08 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>, "public-webapps@w3c.org" <public-webapps@w3c.org>
Indeed, the spec is currently inconsistent about registrations. The current
intention is to have one per ServiceWorkerRegistration (i.e. per service
worker). See for more details and discussion:
https://github.com/w3c/push-api/issues/71

The term webapp does seem a bit odd to me. It's really just a web page. Is
there a reusable concept I can link to for that?

/m