Re: Service worker using APIs

Jungkee!
Thanks a lot!

Mahesh, could you update task scheduler API spec using service worker for
system event part of the spec?

Jungkee, could you help Mahesh for doing this efficiently?

It would be great if we could publish updated working draft before TPAC.

Thanks in advance!

Kr, Wonsuk.
 2014. 10. 8. ¿ÀÈÄ 8:03¿¡ "¼ÛÁ¤±â" <jungkee.song@samsung.com>´ÔÀÌ ÀÛ¼º: