Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Screen Orientation API; deadline September 18

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
> Last I checked, animation frame task was still underdefined. This is
> what you can read in the WHATWG's fullscreen specification:
> "Animation frame task is not really defined yet, including relative
> order within that task, see bug 26440."

At least that indicates what is expected of user agents, roughly,
instead of steering them in a different direction that is known to be
wrong.

> Also, I'm not entirely sure why Anne is so loudly complaining about that
> issue. The issue was not closed or waived but postponed until we can
> properly hooked to the thing.

As you can tell from my initial email in this thread, I complained about that.

> LC doesn't freeze the specification and we
> could definitely get this fixed before moving to CR.

Since when can you change normative requirements and just move on?

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/